Startup Weekend Maui is on November 16-18. Learn how to launch a startup in just 54 hours while receiving invaluable insights and advice from this year’s coaches and judges.
- Gary Albitz, FocalPoint Business Coach and Lecturer UH Maui College
- Runno Allikivi, Head of Scandinavia at Funderbeam
- Debasis Battacharya, Assistant Professor, UH Maui College
- David Dal, BDC Director, MEO, Inc.
- Rebecca Filipovic, Attorney, McKeon Sheldon Mehling
- Bobby Jackson, Business Coach, RedRidge Consultants
- Jules Kremer, Technical Project Manager at Google
- Fred Mabie, Faculty member – UH Maui College, ABIT
- Luana Mahi, Owner, Principal Broker, Kismet Brokerage; President of Maui Food Technology Center
- Keri Mehling, Attorney & Partner, McKeon Sheldon Mehling
- Doug Nelson, President, Kinection
- Chris Speere, Site Coordinator,UH Maui College’s Maui Food Innovation Center
- Wayne Wong, Director, Hawaii Small Business Development Center – Maui Center
- Virendra Nath, President HDEP International
- Michael Powells, Founder Splash Inc.
- Teena Rasmussen, Director of the Mayor’s Office of Economic Development (OED)
Prepare for Startup Weekend Maui with Pitch Bootcamp, Tuesday November 13. Get tips to craft a strong 60-second pitch for your startup idea!
For more information and to register, please go to www.startupweekendmaui.com
Comments are closed.