Are you a farmer, rancher, or small business owner interested in saving money on your energy bills? Do you lack the money necessary to implement energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements that will lower your business’s energy costs? If you answered “yes” to both questions, then this MEDB workshop is for you.
The Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) can provide eligible applicants with guaranteed loans, grants, or a combination loan and grant for qualified projects. During this workshop you will learn about:
- REAP’s eligible loans and grants
- Who is eligible to apply
- Maximum loan and grant amounts
- Application requirements and deadlines
- Tips for completing your application
- One-on-one consultations available with USDA staff following the workshop.
John Antonio, State Energy Coordinator USDA Rural Development
The workshop is free, and light refreshments will be served. Part of the MEDB Innovation Series, Foundations for Business Success.
Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 1 pm – 4 pm
MEDB’s Malcolm Center
1305 N. Holopono Street, Suite 5
Kihei, HI 96753