Ten Things Your Family Can Do To Perpetuate Your Cultural Heritage:
- Trace your family tree
- Attend cultural events, festivals and gatherings
- Collect the memories of your grandparents and elders in your cultural community
- Share old family photographs
- Maintain your cultural traditions
- Teach your children about the language of your heritage
- Join a group that celebrates your culture
- Learn about the history, art, and music of your cultural heritage
- Cook traditional foods and share family recipes
- Encourage your children to take lessons in the dances of your cultural heritage
How does your family perpetuate your cultural heritage?
Comments are closed.