Quote of the Week“Eating consciously entails eating food that’s healthier for the body, the environment and for the planet.” — John Cadman, Owner and operator of the Maui Breadfruit Company, Winner of the 2014 Hawaii Food Products Recipe Contest
Maui Nui will be an innovative model of sustainable island living and a place where every child can grow to reach his or her potential.
The needs of each individual, the needs of our natural and cultural assets, and the needs of the whole community will be brought into balance to reflect the extremely high value we place on both the land and its people.
The education and well-being of young people will be fostered to ensure that those born on these islands can, if they choose, spend their whole lives here – raising children, owning homes, enjoying rewarding jobs, and taking advantage of opportunities to contribute to this community and to be good stewards of our local treasures.
Maui Nui will be a leader in the creation of responsible, self-sufficient communities and environmentally sound economic development.
That which makes Maui Nui unique in the world will be preserved, celebrated, and protected for generations to come.
Take Our Online Survey!
- Claudine Sn Perry on Betsill Brothers instills honor to build business
- Marlene Young on Betsill Brothers instills honor to build business
- Michelle Cocca on Betsill Brothers instills honor to build business
- John Neil Fabella on Ke Alahele grant helps Hana students link past and future
- Teresa Nae'ole Previously Hewlett on Ke Alahele grant helps Hana students link past and future
Follow Us On Twitter
Join Us On Facebook