Quote of the Week“I like the freedom and flexibility of running my own business.” —Lyndon Dela Cruz, Lanakila Designs artist, owner and operator on Molokai
Maui Nui will be an innovative model of sustainable island living and a place where every child can grow to reach his or her potential.
The needs of each individual, the needs of our natural and cultural assets, and the needs of the whole community will be brought into balance to reflect the extremely high value we place on both the land and its people.
The education and well-being of young people will be fostered to ensure that those born on these islands can, if they choose, spend their whole lives here – raising children, owning homes, enjoying rewarding jobs, and taking advantage of opportunities to contribute to this community and to be good stewards of our local treasures.
Maui Nui will be a leader in the creation of responsible, self-sufficient communities and environmentally sound economic development.
That which makes Maui Nui unique in the world will be preserved, celebrated, and protected for generations to come.
Take Our Online Survey!
- Jenn Harrington Whitted on Molokai businessman driven by his passion for art
- Dina Brickman Medeiros on Molokai businessman driven by his passion for art
- Teresa Nae'ole Previously Hewlett on Artwork needed to jump-start charging station designs
- Jenn Harrington Whitted on Artwork needed to jump-start charging station designs
- Nococo Nuthead on Artwork needed to jump-start charging station designs
Follow Us On Twitter
Join Us On Facebook
Tag Archives: maui county plan
Continuing our series on newly appointed County Department Directors, reflecting the role of government in responding to community values and needs. “As an avid photographer, I truly appreciate the breathtaking landscapes of Maui. Protecting them, preserving view planes, and making … Continue reading