Quote of the Week“The International Science and Engineering Fair was such a wonderful learning experience. It was just mind-blowing to see people who are interested in science like you are. I’ll never forget it.” — Momi Afelin, Molokai High School graduating senior
Maui Nui will be an innovative model of sustainable island living and a place where every child can grow to reach his or her potential.
The needs of each individual, the needs of our natural and cultural assets, and the needs of the whole community will be brought into balance to reflect the extremely high value we place on both the land and its people.
The education and well-being of young people will be fostered to ensure that those born on these islands can, if they choose, spend their whole lives here – raising children, owning homes, enjoying rewarding jobs, and taking advantage of opportunities to contribute to this community and to be good stewards of our local treasures.
Maui Nui will be a leader in the creation of responsible, self-sufficient communities and environmentally sound economic development.
That which makes Maui Nui unique in the world will be preserved, celebrated, and protected for generations to come.
Take Our Online Survey!
- Craig Wheeler on Aspiring entrepreneurs explore business ideas in one weekend
- Steve Cummings on Aspiring entrepreneurs explore business ideas in one weekend
- Dena Bahar on Aspiring entrepreneurs explore business ideas in one weekend
- Vince Dassow on Aspiring entrepreneurs explore business ideas in one weekend
- David Johnston on Aspiring entrepreneurs explore business ideas in one weekend
Follow Us On Twitter
Join Us On Facebook
Tag Archives: food forest
Tucked away in the hot, arid hills above Kihei is a model organic oasis which Nick Oosterveen and his wife Diane have been cultivating since 1987 called Kaimanu Botanical Garden. With generations of agriculture knowledge passed down through his family … Continue reading